- Take a black eyeliner — felt tip or gel liner tends to work the best — and draw an upside down triangle on the tip of your nose.
- Use the same eyeliner to outline the top of the upper lip and add whiskers to the cheeks.
- Draw on an exaggerated cat eye, including lining the top, upper portion of the lid to meet the tear duct and a classic wing.
- Add on a light pink lipstick.
- Put on a pair of cat ears.
- Wear all black, possibly add a tail.
Bonus: Spend all night repeating what other say and be a copycat.
- Use a foundation a few shades lighter than your current skin tone.
- Contour with deep brown (or even a grey eyeshadow) under the cheekbones to create a hollow, dead appearance.
- Create a dark smokey eye with black, grey and red-toned eyeshadows.
- Use a felt tip eyeliner to trace veins underneath the eye.
- Brush on a red or maroon eyeshadow to the undereye to emphasize dead, hollow eyes.
- Add a dark red lipstick. Using a liquid lipstick works best.
- Put on vampire fangs.
- Use the same liquid lipstick, fake blood or red food coloring as blood dripping from your mouth.
- Put on foundation as normal.
- Use a colored eyeshadow as a light contour and brush eyeshadow over your lids.
- Take a pair of fishnet tights and use them as a template to create scales. Place them on the cheekbones and color over with a colored, shimmery eyeshadow. Add more scales wherever you’d like.
- Add the same colored lipstick.
- Put highlighter on all the highpoints of your face.
- Wear a sequined top or dress.
- Find the lightest foundation possible or invest in some white face paint, and place all over the face and even cover your lips.
- Use a green eyeshadow or face paint to contour your cheeks to look dead.
- If possible, use a temporary green hairspray to dye your hair.
- Take a black eyeshadow and put it all around your eyes to get the hollow effect.
- Wear a black and white striped shirt.
Comic Book Character
- Put on foundation as usual.
- Use a black eyeliner, I recommend felt tip, to trace all the angles of your face. For example, place a single line of eyeliner underneath your cheekbones, on the side of your nose, on the top of your nose and on your forehead to show expression.
- Fill in eyebrows with a black shadow or gel.
- Outline lips with the same eyeliner. Add a pink or red lipstick.
- Optional: Add a tear outline under one of your eyes and color it in blue.
- Take a white face paint and create dots around the entire face and even on the neck.
- Add a setting spray to prevent smudging of the dots.
Krista Burton is a contributing writer. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.