So if you’re like me, you may be scrolling through internet during all your classes or even finding yourself on Wooster Street trying to fit in as much as possible shopping before the end of the month. After some extensive research, and some trial and error experiments, I have found the best of online shopping.
1. Tobi: If you have free shipping and free returns, I’m yours. Not to mention crazy affordable pricing and tons of pictures of each look, TOBI.com is not something you would want to miss. There are a wide range of sizes . Also, for those of you who are as worried as I am about fit when online shopping, it gives you all the measurements of the model and tells you what size she’s wearing. They even have a Curated by Cupid line that’s a must to check out this February for Valentine’s Day.
2. Gilt: More free shipping! And your favorite brands like Hermes and Valentino are all up to 60% off! This unique shopping experience has everything broken up into different boutiques that feature a small collection. Ear Party is one of their more unique collections that has an array of amazing designer gemstone earrings. They open a few boutique collections each day and they are only open for a short period of time. But my favorite part of Gilt is that they offer more than just clothes. The city section of discounts on this site is perfect for a college student in New York. Everything from 47% off a killer haircut at The Drawing Room to 37% off ‘Seleme’ at BAM this March can be found here.
3. Shop it to me: Shop it to me is the best site to go to for a personalized shopping experience. Enter in your size and pick from a huge list of your favorite brands. It then creates a feed of endless scrolling of clothes tailored just for you. And just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, everything is 20-60% off. Diane Von Furstenberg and French Connection under $100?! Count me in.
4. My Habit: This incredible collection of designers was put together by the genius’ at Amazon.com so you know they’ve got shipping and customer service down to a science. These are some of the lowest prices I’ve ever seen for the newest fashion releases. With an Oscar de la Renta dress at $39, I don’t know how they’re doing it but my wallet is out and I am not questioning it.
5. ASOS: Finally, last but not least, ASOS. ASOS sell their own name-brand styles as well as a great list of brands from American Apparel to See by Chloe. Offering a great range of sizes and prices, you can buy your next red carpet look as well as a stylish cozy sweater for your 8am class in the same shopping cart. And the best part is all students get 10% off everything, all the time, everyday!
Madison Reis is a contributing writer. Email her at at firstname.lastname@example.org.